Located half way between Houston and New Orleans with two major interstate highways and a busy southern airport hub, one would be hard pressed to find a more perfect location for a construction contractor servicing the energy industry. Our location is even better if the Gulf of Mexico figures into your plans.
- 1,100-linear feet steel bulkhead on Vermilion River
- Located minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
- Direct non-stop access with no overhead obstructions
- 5 load-out docks on 2 separate slips
- Accommodating ocean going barges up to 300’ long x 100’ wide
- 16’ bulkhead depth
- Load-out capacity up to 2,000 tons